Similar to the Cape May, this shed includes soffits on both sides to provide a more stylish look. This shed style is manufactured with a taller roof to maximize storage. The doors can be placed on either wall.
All of our sheds are built on-site and do not require heavy equipment. Our sheds are manufactured using 2x4 framing and nails instead of the standard 2x3 framing and staples; the quality construction of our sheds will be sure to provide many years of use. All shed sizes are actual interior dimensions. 5 year warranty on labor and materials is standard on all sheds.
- 5/8” CDX plywood floor
- Pressure treated floor joints – 1’ on center
- Pressure treated 2x4 rim joist
- 4x4 pressure treated skids
- Double fiberglass doors with 6' stainless hinge and key locking door handle
- 1 window with shutters (standard on 8x10 or larger)
- 4” ridge vent; soffit vent or gable ventilation
- 2x4 framing
- 2x4 header with King and Jack studs for door framing
- Complete shed leveling
- Vinyl siding or LP® Smartside® panels
- Shingled roof manufactured; guaranteed 25 years
- Professional on-site construction
- 5 year warranty on labor and materials